1. Seed production and Multiplication
- Mobilization of big farmers for proper conservation of potatoes production.
- Follow up and training seeds multipliers
- To mobilize big farmers to be seed multipliers
- Selling seeds to big farmers and multipliers
- Installing, follow up trials and demo plots.
- Seed Distribution of Major Crops.
- Fertilizer Distribution (DAP, UREA,NPK)
- Training private seed multipliers.
- Training farmers in crop production of main crops.
2. Land husbandry and integrated soil fertility management.
- Follow up activities relating to fighting against soil erosion by focusing on Radical terraces and Progressive terraces.
- Conducting research on soil to identify industrial fertility to be used.
3. Livestock program
- Organize the awareness campaign on the veterinary public health on the effective use of acarcide.
- Provide technical support in selection and blood sampling of heifers.
- Monitoring livestock activities like follow up of milk collection centers.
- Follow up health status of cow in communal shad.
- Bovine Artificial Insemination
- Provision of improved genetic materials (bovine, small ruminants, monogastrics, fish, apiary)
4. Post-harvest handling
- Conducting and participate in research activities of post-harvest program.
- Training farmers in postharvest, handling, storage, marketing and nutrition.