Ntendezi station is located in Western Province and serves farmers from Nyamasheke and Rusizi Districts. The station is responsible to contribute to the modernization of the agriculture sector in Rwanda through efficient extension services, focused on technology innovations, farmer education and professionalization along production to consumption value chain.
- Providing efficient extension services in crop production, protection and post-harvest handling,
- Seed production and certification
- Capacity building through farmer education and technical support,
- Promotion of modern approaches to facilitate rapid technology adoption
- Dissemination of knowledge and technologies for better animal health care and production as well as their transfer to end-users.
- Animal certification, import, extension services and capacity building in animal production and health.